The success of Monteacute House Limited is attributable to a dedicated and experienced management team. Our main core values include:
- Quality systems and control including effective monitoring of occupancy and revenue growth at each hotel;
- Focus on staff training and development;
- Strong relationships with bankers who have financed existing developments
- Strong relationships with IHG, as evidenced by number of awards won in past 8 years.
- Over 20 years of experience of developing and operating hotels.
- Clear leadership in the way we behave which is to do the right thing, at the right time with the right people and to always aim higher
- Encouraging the group to do charity work through Embassy of Man (reg. charity 1095202)
Moving forward The Group’s strategy is to continue to profitably grow the business by:
- Developing new hotels;
- Providing management and operational direction for hotels by winning new management contracts;
- Purchasing hotels which have gone into receivership and transforming them into profitable hotels;
- Expansion into Albania – The Group is currently in the process of developing a mixed scheme 233 bedroom 5 star hotel in Tirana, Albania. This exciting new project is expected to commence soon.